Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some answers to some frequently asked questions.
- No, there is currently no Australian Society. Please visit the About page for further info.
- If you are coming from our old site you will need to register, this site will not take the same details from our old site. Please register here.
- Please visit this page and upgrade to a AusCP full membership.
- Your graphic has to be 100 pixels high or wide and 80k in filesize in order for the site to accept your avatar. If you are having problems please contact Admin for help.
- Unfortunately no, if you have uploaded an image you would like deleted I am only too happy to do so just email or PM Admin and we can delete it for you.
Please make sure your image is not larger than 700pixels wide or high and less than 600k filesize.
To upload to the members gallery you click on the link above the gallery:
“Add Your Artwork to the Members Gallery”
When that window opens you click on Browse, find the artwork on your computer and select it.
Write a caption in the caption box if you wish.Then click on the â€œsubmitâ€ button
Then click on the â€œDoneâ€ button after its finished loading.
Refresh the page.
-Please visit the welcome new members page
- Please visit the contact page to contact AusCP admin and we will get back to you ASAP.
Once you go to the forums and are in a topic you want to replay toÂ click on theÂ “Reply to Post” text, add your text to the box that comes up, and then click the bottom at the bottom which says “Post New Reply”